ClixSposing Kitraandra ClixSposing Kitraandra

Best hentai game that there is

This is the only good hentai game I've ever played you should make a bunch of other games just like this, but with different characters. That would be great.

Jack Russell Jack Russell

wow!

What a very cute game! ^-^

Wade vs The StarSyndicate Wade vs The StarSyndicate

omg lol!

This gmae made me laugh so hard just thinking about wade fighting the SS lollmao!!!!11

very clever, very original.

fifen

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

This was woth waiting till 11 for!!

another AMAZING game game from the greatest flash team ever, Tom and synj

RaidenX RaidenX

WOW

It's not often that you get play a FLASH game THIS good. I think alien hominid and madness interactive have got some compitition here!

It's obviose you put a lot of work into this, this is just one of the flashes that only n00bs wouldn't give a 5/5.

Great job!

Peaceplane Peaceplane

ya!

great jod synj! another smoothly animated game!

All-In-One Tutorial 2 All-In-One Tutorial 2

yaaa

Thank you for making a flash tutorial that is actually understandable. And thank you for not using big fancy words that only pros would know what they mean. I love you man. God bless you!

: )

DJRunaway responds:

:) Your so welcome. The reason I don't use big fancy words, is because I want everybody to understand this tut. (And because english is a secondary lagnuage 2 me, hehe)...

Anyway, thanks for watchin' this tut. and thanks for the review :)

Greetz,
DJ Runaway

The Bounce The Bounce

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

OMFG!!!!!!1 IS THAT A LLAMA!?!??!!!1

I FUCKING LOVE LLAMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(guys remember me? i'm that stupid "MEO" guy from synj's forum lol, it's so cool to know all the guys who get on the front page!)

The Bill Cosby Fun Game The Bill Cosby Fun Game

i have a question

I have a question. How do you use the shovel?

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Internet legend

I rarley ever give out a 10, but alien hominid defenetly deserves it. Tom and Dan defenatley hit big with this one. For those of you who think that the internet version is identicle to the console version, you are idiots. The console is very fun, any one who is a fan of the metal slug series will love it. I sure as hell know that i like it. One of the best games I own.

Go to the alien hominid website to watch the video, It will explain a lot.