Cumbersnatch Cumbersnatch

1000 Internets to you

The best thing I've ever seen

Starfire Hentai Parody Starfire Hentai Parody

Keep doing what you're doing Zone

lol someone's saying it's illegal to have animated rape? Say what you want but it's not illegal dumbass. It's also really hawt, rape hentai this hardcore is hard to come by, so I'm glad the best flash hentai artist in the world makes it that way.

Great job Zone, best hentai I've ever seen ever.

-= Tribute to ducksuck =- -= Tribute to ducksuck =-

rotfl

He almost got a seizure!? LMAO PWNED!

Sekhem responds:

indeed

Adam Numa Numa Adam Numa Numa

Absolute disgrace to mankind

In no way is this video funny or entertaining in any shape or form. Not only is it not entertaining, but it's is annoying and I am greatly dis pleasured as I watch it and I feel like I'm being punished. The person singing looks like a homosexual as he sings and is doing nothing but making a fool of himself which is sad because i know he thinks he's cool. the people in the background only add the the overall corny video that has no humor. Because of those reasons I must once again give this a 0.

Groovy Movies ep#1 Groovy Movies ep#1

holy crap dude

That was amazing! A tale of epic proportions!

Captain Capitalism: NRC Captain Capitalism: NRC

Yet another amazing flash by you.

NSFW's "The Miracle" NSFW's "The Miracle"

Amazing

Very well done. I personally am a bigger fan of YTMND than Newgrounds, so I enjoyed quite a bit.

Flash Superheroes Collab Flash Superheroes Collab

omfg

Outstanding! Bravo!

Jerries Actoin Thiler Jerries Actoin Thiler

Great job! I hate salad fingers and i hate sick shit like the milk man, but god I love Jerry Jackson! Don't ever stop making jerry!

New Numa New Numa

lololololol

Just as Numa starts to fade away for good, you bring it back! AHAHAHAA! Do you realize how many people you have incredibly pissed off!? hahahaaha! Go Garry go!

As far as the movie goes, it made me laugh. And good job on the visual effects, very good.